[TriLUG] OT (but with nerd question): City Manager's report on "The Event"

Greg Brown greg at airlannetworks.com
Sun Feb 6 20:36:44 EST 2005

Not only big brother but perhaps even a jilted ex-spouse who might hire
someone to kidnap little (insert name here) or do the dirty work
themselves.  Or maybe the system abuser will be some sicko who just
wants to likes to kidnap and abuse kids... or sell them on the black
market.  Identify some latchkey kids, follow them virtually around
school and after via the Internet, identify normal patters of
behavior.. you know when they get off the bus, how long they have to
walk home, how long they will be at home alone, how long you have to
abduct them.. yeah, bad idea.

Honestly, though, I wonder what John Walsh thinks about systems like
this.

Greg