[TriLUG] OT - Repost - Compaq Servers for sale

johnm john280z at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 10 09:07:30 EST 2005

Please excuse this repost, I promise it will be the last from me on this
subject.

  I do some part time work at the Chatham Habitat for Humanity Home
Store. Someone recently donated three Compaq Servers and they are for
sale. They are very heavy so the store is not doing an ebay auction on
them.
  Information is at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~john280z/370.html

  Please note, I am only posting this information for the Habitat store,
contact information is on the web pages, call and leave a message. Two
servers run but have Suse on them (with unknown passwords) and the ML370
has Ubuntu (smp) and runs bzflag fine. Please contact me off list for
any technical information I might be able to provide.

john mitchell