[TriLUG] Flat panel 17 or 19"

Jeff Tickle jtickle at jtsoft.net
Thu Feb 10 10:16:09 EST 2005

The TigerDirect store on Capital Blvd usually has good stuff and good
prices... most of their savings are through rebates, but if you're
feelin lucky, it can be worth the gamble.  I got a pretty decent 17" for
$200 after the rebate a few months back.

Also remember that for some reason LCD sizes aren't the same as CRT
sizes; I have no idea how they measure, but I sat my 17" LCD down next
to my 19" CRT and realized they have the same size actual display.

-Jeff