[TriLUG] Which intrex 64 bit processor boards supports linux the best

Ryan Leathers Ryan.Leathers at globalknowledge.com
Mon Feb 14 07:34:15 EST 2005

I don't know if this board is carried by Intrex, but I have nothing but the
highest praise for the board I am using.  MSI K8T Neo2-FIR

I have not been a an MSI fan over the years, but I was swayed by a friend to
try this board and its been fantastic.  This is one of the best
overclockable and most stable rigs I've ever run.  Its dirt cheap too.

If you plan to stick with an AGP video card for now, this board is a "must
check out"