[TriLUG] Groupware comments

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Wed Feb 16 09:39:54 EST 2005

Trilugers,

I am getting ready to deploy a new mail server at our company and
wondered if anyone has been using any of the FOSS groupware projects.
I have been using squirrelmail for about 2 yrs now myself, and was
going to install that for everyone to use.  But thought I would look
at groupware packages first because I am sure the powers that be would
like shared calanders.  Yes squirrelmail has a shared calander plugin,
but I am not sure it is robust enough.

Anyone with expereince in a business enviorment able to comment on
installed groupware software?

Thanks,

Matt Pusateri