[TriLUG] OT looking for Gimp book recommendation

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Wed Feb 16 10:10:34 EST 2005

Thanks, but I do prefer a package management system (emerge) whenever
possible.  The point being that emerge keeps track of my dependencies for
me.

I didn't get gentoo to compile everything from source, and frankly people
who want to compile from source for source's sake should be looking at
slackware.

*miffed*

Yes, I realize there are a lot of Gentoo {zeal|idi]ots out there who will
spout off about the sole purpose of gentoo being a personally compiled
system, ad nauseum, ad infinitum.  I'm not one of them.

William