[TriLUG] OT - cables?

U. Jason Gloege Jr. ujgloege at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 10:41:21 EST 2005

Folks, I'm looking for a parallel port printer cable to connect to my
HP LaserJet 5 printer... [gotta love inherited hardware that comes
sans cables].  Now, obviously I *can* go out and buy a cable, and will
if I need to, but I'm aware that a lot of folks on this list have
boatloads of cables that they've inherited from various sources, and
frequently are happy to just pass one along.  So I thought I'd ask.
Does anyone have a cable like that?  Wanna give it to me?  Wanna sell
it to me cheap?  Drop me a line, please.

Jason