[TriLUG] NCSU Installfest this weekend

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Mon Feb 21 15:18:50 EST 2005

Rather than hold a seperate event, we'll join forces with the LUG at
NCSU for thier installfest on Saturday at 10:00 in Harrelson G108.  All
TriLUG members and non-members alike are welcome to attend, along with
any linux veterans who would like to share your knowledge with the
community by helping others.  We could also use some installation media
and monitors (preferably flat panels), and extra power/patch cables are
never a bad idea.  maybe someone would be willing to put together an
installation server (nfs/ftp/http)?  bonus points for setting up pxe
services :-)

Details can be found at http://lug.ncsu.edu/installfests.php, and we'll
announce any additional details as needed.

Jason Tower
TriLUG Steering Committee