[TriLUG] RHES

Kevin Flanagan kevin at flanagannc.net
Mon Feb 21 16:00:56 EST 2005

My employer is also in the midst of an evaluation, we are looking to
standardize on one flavor, but face some of the same questions as you.
Support, cost of Hardware, etc.

I would look carefully at the history of the application in question.
If it started life and has been running on UNIX for a long time, then
I'd stay away from Windows, (all other reasons aside).

Mac OSX and it's like appear, from my distant view, to be great on the
desktop, but I would doubt it's server creds until I check it out fairly
carefully.

Hopefully that's useful things to think about.

Kevin

On Mon, 2005-02-21 at 15:55 +0000, rwshep2000.2725323 at bloglines.com

--
Kevin Flanagan <kevin at flanagannc.net>