[TriLUG] RHES

Ryan Leathers Ryan.Leathers at globalknowledge.com
Tue Feb 22 11:44:57 EST 2005

I have had spectacularly good results the 4 or 5 times I have called on
support.  Once was for a vexing disk subsystem problem they helped me to
identify.  Another time they helped save me from an LVM blunder, and in a
shocking display of customer service they even helped me figure out an LVS
problem even though I wasn't using Red Hat's own Piranha front end.

That said, there are a number of TriLUG list regulars who have given me
assistance at least on par with what I have paid Red Hat to provide.  I
guess the difference is, if Jon or Jason or Tanner, Jeremy, Mark, Aaron,
Mike, Lee, Chris, or the several others whose names I just got tired of
writing, all perish in a horrible painful Crazy-Fire demise, requiring
closed casket services due to the gruesome disfiguring inferno, I will still
be able to call on Red Hat for some help when I need it.

Ryan