[TriLUG] Linux Professional Institute Certification Study Group?

Tommy Williams talen.quickblade at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 19:10:24 EST 2005

I would also be interested. My initial goal was RHCE, but as mentioned
above it seems kind of difficult now that we have FC.  Something not
associated to any specific distro is great!  My question would be
where does the level 1 certification pick up at? I'm very new to the
linux world, but could be considered an "Advanced Beginner".

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 17:02:08 -0500 (EST), sholton at mindspring.com