[TriLUG] Linux Professional Institute Certification Study Group?

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Thu Feb 24 05:43:56 EST 2005

> It looks like in May of 2002 there was an effort to set up a study group
> for the RHCE. See
> http://www.trilug.org/pipermail/trilug/Week-of-Mon-20020513/007374.html

[JR>] if my memory serves me well, we had a group meet at my house just last
year up until my second child was born (we then got booted out of our
space).

> I looked around for the RHCE list referred to in this thread at
> http://www.trilug.org/mailinglist.php and came up empty.  If I am
> looking in the wrong place, please point me in the right direction. If
> not, how do we get a LPIC study group list started so interested TriLUG
> members can take the LPIC discussion, planning and studying traffic off
> the main TriLUG list?  Thanks to everybody who replied.

[JR>] there is a list rhce at trilug.org that could be used; or, we could set
up another with a more appropriate name like training at trilug.org.

the real HOW TO for the group boils down to common denominators for meeting
time, place, frequency and beer.