[TriLUG]IPOD on Linux - Was Linux audio CD Copy

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Fri Feb 25 09:17:53 EST 2005

On Fri, February 25, 2005 9:07 am, Ian Kilgore said:

> Matt Pusateri wrote:
> | ok,
> |
> | anyone here sucessfully using and ipod from within linux.  I want to
> | convert the wifes's computer from WinXP, but will need to make her
> | ipod work as easily as it does with itunes.  Meaning she needs to
> | easily be able to rip CD's we own, have playlists and sync with the
> | ipod.
> |

> | Matt
> |

> crossover office supports itunes, but not very well if I remember
> right..

Well if it doesn't support it well, then it won't pass the WAF(Wife
Acceptance Factor).

It's bad enough I make her use webmail, which annoys the daylights out
of her.  I can't give her something that only works sometimes or most
of the time.  But I sure would like to get rid of one more Windows box
at the house :)

Matt