[TriLUG] OT: RS/6000's for Sale

Ron Joffe rjoffe at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 27 22:19:40 EST 2005

Somewhat Of Topic, but these are capable of running Linux :)

I have two RS/6000's , before I send them up to Ebay I wanted to see if there
was any local interest here.

Here are the specs:

 - IBM RS/6000 43P-150 (7043-150)
  . 604e 375 Mhz Processor
  . 1GB of ram (4x256)
  . 2 x 9GB SCSI Ultrastar 18ES Drives
  . GXT250P Video Card
  . Dual extra 10/100 Nics (there is a third onboard)
  . Preinstalled with AIX 5.2L (no license supplied)

 - IBM RS/6000 F50 (7025-F50)
  . 2 x 604e 332 Mhz Processors
  . 2GB of ram
  . 2 x 4GB SCSI Drives
  . 4 x 4GB SSA Drives
  . I have 2 more 18GB SCSI drives (in carriers) but not installed (brand new)
  . Extra 10/100 Nic (there is a second onboard)
  . IBM SSA quad channel raid adapter
  . Preinstalled with AIX 5.2L (no license supplied)

Both machines are in perfect condition.

If interested please contact me offlist.

Thanks,

Ron