[TriLUG] Sat. Installfest

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 22:40:49 EST 2005

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 21:46:20 -0500, David McDowell
<turnpike420 at gmail.com> wrote:
> TriLUG, we can do better.  To me, this past weekend felt like a
> cop-out from the get-go.  TriLUG rested on the shoulders of NCSU
> (which also felt like nearly the last minute piggy-back in comparison
> to previous TriLUG Installfests).  Then small turnout and almost no
> support from the vast TriLUG resource is saddening.  I'm sure planning
> had some to do with folks not having enough advance time to plan
> calendars.

Hey, I think we have a new volunteer to organize installfest from now on!

:-)

So, David, when's the next one?  Let us know what you want to
do and where you want to have it.   Make sure you budget for
pizza too.  I'm sure TriLUG will appreciate your contribution. :-P

Cheers,
Tanner

--
Tanner Lovelace