[TriLUG] Comments on "IBM Certified Used" equipment?

Scott G. Hall ScottGHall at BellSouth.Net
Tue Mar 1 13:51:39 EST 2005

On 02-28-2005 22:51 EST, John Broome wrote:
> My Thinkpad is a certified refurb and it's been great, the only thing
> that's a little wonky is the battery, which isn't new.

Where did you get it?  What model and for how much?

I have been searching for a good laptop for some time now, and I just
don't have much money for it.  From dinking around at the various stores,
I really like the Thinkpads, and if I can find a certified refurb at a
reasonable price, I might finally get one!

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA