[TriLUG] PHP Meeting

Scott G. Hall ScottGHall at BellSouth.Net
Thu Mar 3 13:16:51 EST 2005

Simply put: the Briar Creek shopping complex, on the Walmart (north)
side, not the Dick Sporting Goods (south) side.

 From Raleigh-Glenwood Ave:
         first stoplight right just past I-540

 From Raleigh-North area:
         take I-540 to Glenwood (US-70);
         exit toward Durham (west);
         first stoplight right

 From Durham & north RTP:
         take US-70 toward Raleigh (east);
         first stoplight left past Alexander

 From Chapel Hill, RTP, Cary, south Raleigh:
         take I-40 toward airport to I-540 east;
         I-540 to Glenwood (US-70);
         exit toward Durham (west);
         first stoplight right

 From Wake Forest, Creedmor, Oxford:
         take NC-98 to Creedmor Rd. (NC-50);
	Creedmor south toward Raleigh to I-540 west;
         take I-540 to Glenwood (US-70);
         exit toward Durham (west);
         first stoplight right

--