[TriLUG] RARS Hamfest Call for Volunteers

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 12:59:50 EST 2005

Hi folks, it's almost April again and that means it's the start of
hamfest season.  RARSFest is coming up on Sunday, April 17th
from 8am to 3:30.  Once again TriLUG will be staffing a table
there and we need volunteers to help at our booth.  We'll be
talking about linux and handing out (and burning) Linux CDs.
If you're interested in helping out, please send me an e-mail
directly.  We will need more people in the morning than the
afternoon, so if you can show up early Sunday morning, please
contact me.  We'll probably have people go in shifts, and here's
how I'd like to structure them:

8am - 11am - 4 volunteers
10:30am - 1:30pm - 2 volunteers
1pm - 3:30pm - 2 volunteers

People, of course, are welcome to work longer if they want. :-)
As we have done in the past, if you work a shift at the TriLUG booth,
we'll pay for your admission to the hamfest.  Please, however,
let me know early so we can plan accordingly.

Note, btw, that AC has been added to the Jim Graham building
at the Fairgrounds and as a result, this year's RARSFest will
be air conditioned!

Also, if you'd like to help but can't for this, note that TriLUG
should also have a booth at the Cary Swapfest later in the summer.

Cheers,
Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace