[TriLUG] Dual Network Question

abockover.trilug at aaronbock.net abockover.trilug at aaronbock.net
Mon Mar 14 20:41:16 EST 2005

No, that'd be perfect if it worked :-/ I tried that setup initially. I
plugged the Wireless router (from the first LAN port, not the WAN port)
into the main network switch. I could not access to the Internet through
the Wireles router. There seems to be no config in the web-based Wireless
router admin to disable it as a router either. I would *love* for it to
just be another LAN device, acting more as a wireless switch.

Thanks,
Aaron