[TriLUG] Dual Network Question

Aaron Bockover abockover.trilug at aaronbock.net
Tue Mar 15 10:55:55 EST 2005

I realize WEP isn't foolproof, but it is a good deterrent. Considering
that I have found about 8 wireless networks in my neighborhood, and 6 of
them are wide open, where the admin login is "admin:admin" or something
insanely close, my network is rather secure, but only by comparison. So
how might I secure it using WPA, or something stronger?

--Aaron