[TriLUG] need help with two problems

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 15:40:27 EST 2005

I have a similar problem with FC3 and XFCE on my old Fujitsu Lifebook
634Tx.  It does seem to sleep, and when I reopen, the display returns,
but keyboard it gone, mouse is gone, and I can't ssh in b/c the pcmcia
doesn't wake back up, so the nic is down too.  I can't cnt-alt-bkspc
either to kill X (b/c keyboard doesn't respond)... it's basically dead
in the water.  I have to remember to shutdown, or I have to force it
off then turn back on.  I figure I have a couple things going for
me... old, old and old, but thought I'd share anyway.  :)

David McD