[TriLUG] javascript syntax

Jeffery Painter painter at kiasoft.com
Sun Mar 20 14:05:47 EST 2005

You sure you used /n instead of \n :) gotta watch the direction on those
backslashes. I would also insert a <br> to force a line break if you are
counting on the browser to render it with a break.

--
Thank you,

Jeffery Painter
    2431 Reunion Meadows Lane
    Apex, NC 27539
    voice: 919.321.0378

- --
painter at kiasoft.com                http://jeff.kiasoft.com
PGP FP: 9CE8 83A2 33FA 32B1 0AB1  4E62 E4CB E4DA 5913 EFBC