[TriLUG] javascript syntax

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Sun Mar 20 23:26:14 EST 2005

I spent a little time on this this afternoon.  If you
document.write(eval(temp)) then things parse out as html...unfortunately
you then lose the ability to dynamically update things.  It's been a while
since I looked at these things (that is, randomized or sequential
javascript marquees), but my recollection has been that I never found one
I liked for various reasons and that Java applets always seemed to be the
way to go....

William