[TriLUG] mythtv ramblings and a questions about december mythtv presentation

James Brigman jbrigman at nc.rr.com
Tue Mar 22 15:34:05 EST 2005

Chris, et. al;

The only HDTV product I'm aware of on the market is an ATI product that
no one doing MythTV indicates they have used or tried.

I feel your pain: I anticipate that we'll see HDTV cards in abundance by
this time next year. I was hoping to find one now from Hauppauge but
couldn't. I didn't want to wait that long because we have TV programs
we'd like to get recorded now, so I went ahead and compromised.

JKB