[TriLUG] Linux Point of Sale

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Wed Mar 23 10:04:41 EST 2005

Also look at http://www.businesssolutionsmag.com  it is a magazine for
VAR's and they frequently have POS solutions and articles.  They have
a solution finder form, that you may get a hit on if you fill it out.

You may also find info at http://processor.com  They have an
electronic version of their mag.  They have ton's of advertisers,
although I didn't specifically see anything in the last issue on POS,
but didn't check their website either

Matt