[TriLUG] crm recommendations?

rwshep2000.2725323 at bloglines.com rwshep2000.2725323 at bloglines.com
Thu Mar 24 08:07:39 EST 2005

I am also looking for a CRM / Groupware application that we can integrate
with our home-built ERP.  Searching for "CRM" or "Groupware" on Freshmeat
conjures a number of solutions, but I'm having trouble evaluating their merits.
 I'm really looking for input from anyone with direct experience using one
of these solutions.  SugarCRM looks powerful but it's pretty expensive, and
probably overkill for what we need.

--- Triangle Linux Users Group discussion
list <trilug at trilug.org wrote:
i have a client that is looking to replace
goldmine with some sort of
> lightweight CRM application.  they don't need
anything fancy, just basic
> customer and account management, track activity,
email communications,
> that kind of thing.  they already have a linux server
handling their
> mail and i want something that will play nicely with imap.
 doesn't need
> to be open source, although that would be a nice bonus.
 i've looked at