[TriLUG] crm recommendations?

Shane O'Donnell shaneo at nc.rr.com
Thu Mar 24 09:43:40 EST 2005

You might check out http://freecrm.org/  I've heard good reports on this,
and having a hosted solution helps eliminate issues with remote access...

I've used Upshot and Salesforce.com and, much like modern word processors,
they all do 10x what I need them to do and I don't have the time/desire to
go learn all the bells & whistles.

So if your folks like one of the cheaper, personal CRM tools, they'll likely
transition relatively easily to anything else.

Best o' luck,

Shane O.