[TriLUG] Script to Generate Standard Scripts

jbrigman at nc.rr.com jbrigman at nc.rr.com
Tue Mar 29 14:06:40 EST 2005

Steve - Man, that's IT!

I've been looking and looking and looking, and am missing a couple issues of SysAdmin from about that timeframe. I tried searching online with no results either.

Funny thing, that: no matter how much I use the CD (I always buy the archive CD later), I still need the printed magazine for finding some things. THANK YOU man, I'll be using this script in the next few minutes!

How are things going with you? It's been awhile since I've touched base with you. I'm hanging in there, doing OK. I've made a few TriLUG meetings and installfests and I like 'em: lots of energy and technical skill in abundance.

I forget: where do you work? I thought you were a UNIX admin at UNC - am I remembering that right?

JKB