[TriLUG] OT: Gmail Space growing interactively

Kipp Spanbauer kippspan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 09:48:55 EST 2005

Gmail just posted this under the "New features". I'm currently at 1359 MBs
and it's growing every minute!!
**
*G is for growth
*Storage is an important part of email, but that doesn't mean you should
have to worry about it. To celebrate our one-year birthday, we're giving
everyone one more gigabyte. But why stop the party there? Our plan is to
continue growing your storage beyond 2GBs by giving you more space as we are
able. We know that email will only become more important in people's lives,
and we want Gmail to keep up with our users and their needs. From Gmail, you
can expect more.
 Kipp