[TriLUG] OT: Gmail Space growing interactively

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 11:02:48 EST 2005

On Apr 1, 2005 10:42 AM, David McDowell <turnpike420 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Isn't that what our mailman archive is for?

Well, yes, but...

Gmail's biggest strengths are the conversation idea (which presents
threads as a whole, with collapsable sections and blows the
traditional separated views of a hierarchical thread index from which
individual messages can be selected, and the search facility.  Not
only can you search a particular mailing list, but you can search all
of your e-mail.

Until today I was feeling really hip, but I find that while I've got
lots of g-mail invites, I can't seem to be connected to anyone with a
gulp cap.
http://www.google.com/googlegulp/index.html