[TriLUG] Email Setup

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Fri Apr 1 14:53:54 EST 2005

i've found courier to be very easy to set up, the only downside is that
it doesn't do mbox, just maildir.   however, the mb2md script does a
very good job of converting them:

http://batleth.sapienti-sat.org/projects/mb2md/

courier does pop, imap, ssl (both with and without tls), ldap/mysql
lookups, and all the other goodies you'd expect.  i've been running it
for a couple of years now with zero problems.

jason