[TriLUG] OT: Gmail Space growing interactively

Dave Cowan davecowan at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 2 05:35:49 EST 2005

Honestly, I don't care how much free storage space they give
me...regardless of how convenient it is. I ain't feeling good unless I
have my data on a machine that I can touch and have total control over.

But I digresss...to answer your question...no, not for my(our) benefit.
To attempt to collect information on me, my habits, and my interests so
they can turn around and make money from that information...that is
their ultimate goal.

My ultimate goal is to have an email address with a cool name like
virginia.crabs at gmail.com that I can use for frivolous purposes.

=Dave