[TriLUG] Google lookup problems...

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 11:34:57 EST 2005

YES I have.  In the last week or 2, I've had to restart my local DNS
service (named) before I can get www.google.com or gmail.google.com to
resolve on numerous occasions.  As soon as I restart the named server,
all is well.

good luck with the diagnostics and sharing of the info with Google!

David McD