[TriLUG] OT: Old computer books giveaway

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 11:53:19 EST 2005

Since you broke the ice with the Microsoft book, I'll really jump out
on a limb... certainly restraint from comment here will be even
tougher! (especially since these are all EOL)

Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 MCSE series:
1.  Supporting NT 4.0 Core Technologies
2.  Supporting NT 4.0 Enterprise Technologies
3.  Supporting NT 4.0 Enterprise Technologies LAB (separate binder)
4.  Supporting Win95 Volume 1
5.  Internetworking with TCP/IP on NT 4.0 (good basic TCP/IP info)

Anyone want to pass this to the TNTUG list?  Someone out there must be
collecting this stuff.  Anyway, it's all recylable, so that's its next
destination.

laters,
David McD