[TriLUG] Simple wiki-like website building system

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Sun Apr 3 07:43:48 EDT 2005

i had a professional design my art work and then created a template with
macromedia dreamweaver so common items (header, footer) get edited one
time in one place on that template.  you can define editable regions and
still customize each page including meta data and scripts.  the template
includes navigation buttons.

good luck,

jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Network, Inc.

tel: 919-838-1672 x111
toll free: 800-617-7652
http://www.Neuse.Net

Ask about our Clean Networks.  Established in the Triangle 1997.