[TriLUG] OT: maps.google.com satellite maps

David A. Cafaro dac at trilug.org
Wed Apr 6 01:06:37 EDT 2005

Actually if you look close to the top of the White House, it has been
digitally altered as well.  Also both executive office building next to
the WhiteHouse.  Guess they are hiding the anti-missile/aircraft systems
:-).  (big clue, no AC or other type systems on top).  Odd that they
pixalated the entire area around congress.

-David

--
David A. Cafaro
dac(at)trilug.org