[TriLUG] OT: maps.google.com satellite maps

Steve Kuekes steve at kuekes.homeip.net
Wed Apr 6 16:39:51 EDT 2005

Well I'm glad you guys are fasinated by satellite imagery, but what does
this have to do with TRILUG.  I didn't mind the pointer to the site and
a little discussion, but  25 more emails on the white house, area 51,
your house, etc. aren't interesting to me.

Take it offline already and discuss to your hearts content.