[TriLUG] WinXP in QEMU?

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 13:06:55 EDT 2005

she has decent hardware and doesn't need to spend money on a mac... :)

http://www.microsoft.com/mac was busted last time I tried it... heh,
appears to be back today... *shrugs*

If I can, I'll convince her kids to use OOo.  Firefox has flash, so
they'll be happy there... as for quickbooks... maybe she is willing to
learn gnucash??  she's highly UNsavvy though, so prospects for that
aren't good.