[TriLUG] TriLUG steering committee error in judgement

Lee Fickenscher elfick at mac.com
Thu Apr 7 14:22:06 EDT 2005

I'd hazard to guess that the error in judgment is actually yours.
If you have a problem with the steering committee, take it up with them.
  If you don't feel they have addressed the issue, sure, bring it to the
membership, but do so with facts, not with pointless accusations of good
ole boy networking, conflicts of interest, and poor business skills.
-Lee