[TriLUG] TriLUG steering committee error in judgement

Chris Knowles (TriLUG) chrisk at trilug.org
Thu Apr 7 14:42:24 EDT 2005

Well, since you're going to complain...

I nominate Jim Ray for the upcoming Steering Commitee elections.  He's
obviously got some strong opinions about how things should be run, and
while he can't be bothered to follow protocol by writing steering before
spewing vitriol on the list, he should have the chance to stump for
changing the things he disagrees with.

Good Luck Jim, hope you win.

CJK