[TriLUG] TriLUG steering committee error in judgement

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Thu Apr 7 15:30:40 EDT 2005

I just have to ask...if you frankly don't give a dagnabbit, then why the
fuss?  I tend to agree with daleth; you seem to have some serious concerns
about the way TriLUG is being run, and the proactive (and helpful!)
solution would be to step up to the plate and do your best rather than
sitting on your haunches growling like a bulldog :)

William