[TriLUG] GLX extensions?

Randall Barlow rpbarlow at eos.ncsu.edu
Fri Apr 8 21:51:26 EDT 2005

Interestingly, Gentoo's nVidia install page specifically tells the user
not to load dri, to remove that line from xorg.conf:
http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/nvidia-guide.xml  However, I have tried

I tried a lot of the things in the link you sent me, maybe I need to bug
around some more with that (you are right, that's some tough stuff to
paddle through!)  I did realize that "nvidia" was not in my USE variable
(a Gentoo thing) so I added it and I am right now running "emerge -uD
--newuse world", though I do not expect that this is the problem.  Any
more ideas anybody has would be appreciated as I plunge deeper into the
Dri troubleshooting page :)

Randy