[TriLUG] Multi Domain IMAP Servers

Aaron Bockover abockover.trilug at aaronbock.net
Sat Apr 9 15:20:03 EDT 2005

Actually, you're the reason I'm at Linode! I was going to send you an
email when I got everything set up.

I was looking around OldOs.org, and saw the ad, and the logo looked
curiously like the Lindows (or whatever they're called now) "L". At
first I was thinking, "who in their right mind would hosting something
under that?" So out of curiosity, I wanted to check it out. Just so
happened I stumbled across UML hosting. Thanks!

Tootles,
--Aaron