[TriLUG] Python causing Kernel Panics? Update

stan briggs stan at StanBriggs.com
Thu Apr 21 15:15:05 EDT 2005

brian,

have you checked the /etc/cron* directories?

stan

-----Original Message-----
From: trilug-bounces at trilug.org [mailto:trilug-bounces at trilug.org] On Behalf
Of Brian Henning
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 3:08 PM
To: Triangle Linux Users Group discussion list
Subject: Re: [TriLUG] Python causing Kernel Panics? Update

Here's a bit more info.

The panics occur exactly every five minutes, on the five minutes.  i.e.
3:15:00
3:20:00
3:25:00
etc.

Anyone with some under-the-hood knowledge of Fedora Core 2 want to shed some
light on what happens on that kind of schedule?  It doesn't seem likely to
be user-related, with a schedule like that.  There's nothing in anyone's
crontab on that sort of schedule either.

Thanks ongoing,
~Brian