Changing horses in midstream (was Re: [TriLUG] FC2 now perfect?)

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 29 10:51:01 EDT 2005

I've never installed it over RH, but I have installed Knoppix via the
well known sudo knoppix-install on a blank system.  Once you start
using Debian I think you'll like it.  Keeping debian up to date is a
snap and moving to new versions is easy as well.  For my remote servers
debian is all I run these days.

Greg