[TriLUG] Anyone know of a good web host?

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Mon May 2 10:18:08 EDT 2005

portbridge.com has always done right by me.  i've worked with the same
local folks since i started in 1997 and enjoy talking to a real live
human being or going out to break bread with a person when necessary.

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Network, Inc.

tel: 919-838-1672 x111
toll free: 800-617-7652
http://www.Neuse.Net

Ask about our Clean Networks.  Established in the Triangle 1997.