[TriLUG] Wiki/CMS Recommendations?

Michael Reamy michael.reamy at renesas.com
Tue May 3 14:30:05 EDT 2005

I'm beginning to look for a good Wiki or CMS for use in our engineering
environment.  I would like something that non-programmers could easily
use while still maintaining flexibility.
Something that easily handles technical documentation is most important
but eventually it might be nice to replace manual HTML of web pages in
general with CMS type features.  Also, features to 'enable' project
collaboration are desirable.
I'm beginning to work my way through opensourcecms.com at the moment.
MediaWiki looks good.  TikiWiki looks better for features but I'm a bit
worried about it being too bloated.
I'm curious as to what you guys think about the options.