[TriLUG] requesting quotes for LinuxWorld article

Maria Winslow maria.winslow at windows-linux.com
Thu May 5 16:11:51 EDT 2005

Hi all,
I'm working on an article for LinuxWorld Magazine about commercial vs.
non-commercial Linux distros. It's a "trends" piece, inspired by the recent
study by Evans Data Corp that found that the majority of Linux developers
favor non-commercial versions for the first time.

I'm looking for a couple of people to talk to who are using non-commercial
versions in production environments. I have the city of Munich and Duke as
examples, so a couple of smaller environments would be a nice addition. Would
anyone willing to spend about 10 minutes talking about this please send me a
note off-list?

Thanks!
Maria

--
Maria Winslow
Open Source Analyst
919-968-7802, maria.winslow at windows-linux.com

Author, "The Practical Manager's Guide to Open Source",
http://windows-linux.com/practicalOpenSource
Contributing Editor, LinuxWorld Magazine
Practical Open Source http://winslow.linuxworld.com