[TriLUG] Candidate bio

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Fri May 6 14:26:49 EDT 2005

For the sake of brevity, I'll be brief :)

I cut my teeth on Slackware back in 1997 and switched to Debian a year or so
after that.  Worked with RHEL for the past couple years and now back to
Debian for the most part.

I have only been in the area for two years, but it was TriLUG that made me
feel the most welcome when I got here.  It is a great pleasure to have an
organization not only for great technical discussion, but to form social
connections as well.

Thank you for your consideration.

--
Kevin Otte, N8VNR
nivex at nivex.net
http://www.nivex.net/

-=-

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
-- George Santayana

"It seems no one reads Santayana anymore."
-- Cdr. Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5