[TriLUG] [Oracle at camla.com: Be the First Java Developer in Space]

Brian McCullough bdmc at bdmcc-us.com
Thu May 12 12:42:40 EDT 2005

I imagine that others on this list have received the following message,
but I thought that it was something that might be interesting to most of
us.

Brian

----- Forwarded message from Oracle <Oracle at camla.com> -----

Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 07:25:46 -0500
From: Oracle <Oracle at camla.com>
Subject: Be the First Java Developer in Space

This message is brought to you by Java Pro Magazine. Please refer to the
bottom of this message for instructions on how to be removed from our
e-mail database.

ORACLE SPACE SWEEPSTAKES

Enter now for a chance to win a trip into space!
Go to:
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;16201221;11327117;h?http://oracle.promotionexpert.com/SpaceSweepstakes/en/index.jsp?Src=3559501&Act=810

* Grand Prize (1 winner): Suborbital space flight from Space Adventures
* First Prize (2 winners): Mac PowerBook G4
* Second Prize (5 winners): 20GB Apple iPod
* Third Prize (10 winners): "Star Wars" Trilogy DVD set

BE THE FIRST SOFTWARE DEVELOPER IN SPACE
The company that brings developers cutting-edge technologies like BPEL and
ADF will soon bring one lucky developer to the edge of space. If you
haven't registered yet, enter by May 31, 2005, for your chance to win a
free ride on a Space Adventures suborbital space flight. Other prizes
include Mac PowerBook G4s, Apple iPods, and "Star Wars" Trilogy DVD sets.
Plus, we're giving away an additional iPod each month while the
sweepstakes is running. We've already awarded the first four iPods, and
you could be the next lucky winner!

HOW IT WORKS
Every month through May 2005, you can take a new quiz on Oracle
development tools. You'll receive a sweepstakes entry for each
successfully completed quiz. (See official rules for details.)

In June 2005, a random drawing from among all the eligible entries will
determine the winners of the prizes listed above, including the Grand
Prize - a suborbital space flight from Space Adventures.

Prepare for Liftoff - Enter Now!
Go to:
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;16201221;11327117;h?http://oracle.promotionexpert.com/SpaceSweepstakes/en/index.jsp?Src=3559501&Act=810

Forward this message today - give your developer friends and colleagues a
chance to register.

OFFICIAL RULES
Go to: http://oracle.promotionexpert.com/spacesweeps/en/rules.html

ABOUT ORACLE